Ludlow Sand and Gravel’s Paris, New York, site could be removed from the Superfund National Priorities List of the most hazardous waste sites. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed removing the 18-acre Oneida County site, which contains a landfill ...
The Wildlife Trust and Cory Environment have teamed up to transform an old gravel quarry used as a landfill in Essex, England, into a nature reserve, The Independent reported. The 50-year-old Mucking Landfill previously took 15 percent of London’s waste and at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views