Ludlow Sand and Gravel’s Paris, New York, site could be removed from the Superfund National Priorities List of the most hazardous waste sites. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed removing the 18-acre Oneida County site, which contains a landfill ...
The Wildlife Trust and Cory Environment have teamed up to transform an old gravel quarry used as a landfill in Essex, England, into a nature reserve, The Independent reported. The 50-year-old Mucking Landfill previously took 15 percent of London’s waste and at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views