Ludlow Sand and Gravel’s Paris, New York, site could be removed from the Superfund National Priorities List of the most hazardous waste sites. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed removing the 18-acre Oneida County site, which contains a landfill ...
The Wildlife Trust and Cory Environment have teamed up to transform an old gravel quarry used as a landfill in Essex, England, into a nature reserve, The Independent reported. The 50-year-old Mucking Landfill previously took 15 percent of London’s waste and at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views