Ludlow Sand and Gravel’s Paris, New York, site could be removed from the Superfund National Priorities List of the most hazardous waste sites. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed removing the 18-acre Oneida County site, which contains a landfill ...
The Wildlife Trust and Cory Environment have teamed up to transform an old gravel quarry used as a landfill in Essex, England, into a nature reserve, The Independent reported. The 50-year-old Mucking Landfill previously took 15 percent of London’s waste and at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views