Tags: Landsat 8 satellite
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Director Marcia McNutt will be stepping down, effective Feb. 15, according to a National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) report. McNutt announced her departure from USGS on Jan. 14. The departure is timed to follow the launch ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader465 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia311 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- MSHA: Report released on maintenance fatality at lime operation166 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska110 Views