Tags: Lane County Board of Commissioners
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Baranof Island Housing Authority (BIHA) is seeking permission to expand its Sitka quarry from 18.8 acres to ...
The Lane County Board of Commissioners in Oregon on Tuesday rejected Delta Sand and Gravel’s bid for a hearing on the company’s proposed pit expansion, according to The Register-Guard. Delta’s proposal calls for a 70-acre expansion of its Division Avenue property so ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Arizona A $400 million new cement plant, the first in the state in more than 50 years, plans to ramp up production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views