Tags: Lane County Board of Commissioners
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Baranof Island Housing Authority (BIHA) is seeking permission to expand its Sitka quarry from 18.8 acres to ...
The Lane County Board of Commissioners in Oregon on Tuesday rejected Delta Sand and Gravel’s bid for a hearing on the company’s proposed pit expansion, according to The Register-Guard. Delta’s proposal calls for a 70-acre expansion of its Division Avenue property so ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Arizona A $400 million new cement plant, the first in the state in more than 50 years, plans to ramp up production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 894 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views