Tags: Las Pilitas Resources
The San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors denied the application for a new quarry in the Santa Margarita area. The Tribune reported that the supervisors voted 3-2 May 12 to shoot down the proposed Las Pilitas quarry after a nearly 12-hour meeting with 60 people giving ...
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views