Tags: Las Pilitas Resources
The San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors denied the application for a new quarry in the Santa Margarita area. The Tribune reported that the supervisors voted 3-2 May 12 to shoot down the proposed Las Pilitas quarry after a nearly 12-hour meeting with 60 people giving ...
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views