Tags: Las Pilitas Resources
The San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors denied the application for a new quarry in the Santa Margarita area. The Tribune reported that the supervisors voted 3-2 May 12 to shoot down the proposed Las Pilitas quarry after a nearly 12-hour meeting with 60 people giving ...
California 3M submitted a draft environmental impact report (EIR) for its proposed 1,850-acre Moody Flats Quarry in Shasta County, but faces opposition from local residents and California’s Department of Fish and Wildlife. The Record Searchlight reports that more than 300 letters ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama The town of Gurley will be in court once again on its long-time lawsuit with M&N Materials, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views