Tags: Las Vegas Convention Center
Day one of World of Concrete 2015 is in the books. The Las Vegas Convention Center was packed full of construction and concrete professionals checking out a wealth of tools and new heavy machinery. We stalked the halls of the ...
The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program, a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management, announced a list of donated items for its tenth annual Auction at the World of Concrete. “Thanks to the ...
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open. The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views