Tags: Las Vegas Convention Center
Day one of World of Concrete 2015 is in the books. The Las Vegas Convention Center was packed full of construction and concrete professionals checking out a wealth of tools and new heavy machinery. We stalked the halls of the ...
The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program, a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management, announced a list of donated items for its tenth annual Auction at the World of Concrete. “Thanks to the ...
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open. The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views