Tags: Lattimore Materials Company
Holcim Participations (US), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent to acquire the remaining interest in Lattimore Materials Co., a Texas-based aggregates and ready-mix concrete producer, Holcim (US) Inc. Holcim is currently a 49-percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views