Tags: Laurel Sand and Gravel fined
Owners of Laurel Sand and Gravel and 1325 G Street Associates have agreed to pay a $170,000 fine issued against the companies in July by the Maryland Department of the Environment for sediment and water-pollution violations, The Laurel (Maryland) Leader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views