Tags: Laurel Sand and Gravel fined
Owners of Laurel Sand and Gravel and 1325 G Street Associates have agreed to pay a $170,000 fine issued against the companies in July by the Maryland Department of the Environment for sediment and water-pollution violations, The Laurel (Maryland) Leader ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views