Tags: Law Office of Adele Abrams
When a mine operator does not get the relief sought during negotiations with attorneys representing the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) who are employed by a separate agency within the Department of Labor, the “Office of the Solicitor," or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views