Tags: Law Office of Adele L. Abrams
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views