Tags: Law Office of Adele L. Abrams
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1038 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success577 Views