Tags: Law Office of Adele L. Abrams
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views