Tags: Law Office of Adele L. Abrams
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views