The proposed spending bills for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development failed to pass in the Senate and the House this week before lawmakers take a recess , according to our sister site, Better Roads. The Senate rejected ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views