Atlas Copco announced that it will discontinue its Powercrusher business, which manufactures and sells mobile crushers and screeners. “We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” says Johan Halling, president of Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area, in a ...
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
More construction firms are planning to hire workers this year than are planning to make layoffs, according to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America and Navigant. While 55 percent of firms laid off staff and only 20 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views