Atlas Copco announced that it will discontinue its Powercrusher business, which manufactures and sells mobile crushers and screeners. “We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” says Johan Halling, president of Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area, in a ...
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
More construction firms are planning to hire workers this year than are planning to make layoffs, according to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America and Navigant. While 55 percent of firms laid off staff and only 20 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs721 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views