Atlas Copco announced that it will discontinue its Powercrusher business, which manufactures and sells mobile crushers and screeners. “We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” says Johan Halling, president of Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area, in a ...
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
More construction firms are planning to hire workers this year than are planning to make layoffs, according to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America and Navigant. While 55 percent of firms laid off staff and only 20 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views