Atlas Copco announced that it will discontinue its Powercrusher business, which manufactures and sells mobile crushers and screeners. “We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” says Johan Halling, president of Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area, in a ...
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
More construction firms are planning to hire workers this year than are planning to make layoffs, according to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America and Navigant. While 55 percent of firms laid off staff and only 20 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success615 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies460 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting446 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned373 Views