A drop in the demand for mining equipment has led to another round of layoffs at Caterpillar's East Peoria campus in Illinois. Reuters reported that Cat laid off 50 employees at the East Peoria office on Monday. With the latest layoffs, Cat ...
Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
Jacksonville-based Gate Concrete Products Co., a producer of prestressed concrete products for use in bridges and building structures, today announced a potential layoff of between 20-115 workers in May, according to an Aggregate Research (ARI) report. Gate Construction Materials Group President ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources402 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident269 Views