Tags: LBGA is a 50/50 joint-venture formed in 2000 between Lafarge and Boral
Lafarge agreed with Boral on Aug. 17 to sell the company its stake in its common Asian gypsum joint-venture LBGA (Lafarge Boral Gypsum Asia) for 429 M€ (representing the enterprise value of Lafarge's 50 percent-stake in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views