The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released new software for life-cycle cost analysis (LCCA) of pavements. The new software, called LCCAExpress, uses the principles recommended by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to compare the economics of alternative designs for a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views