Tags: LeAnne M. Stewart
Granite Construction Incorporated announced today that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) LeAnne M. Stewart is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. Vice President and Corporate Controller Laurel J. Krzeminski has been appointed interim CFO. The transition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance318 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments287 Views