Tags: leasing state land use
There have been proposed changes to the fee structure for leasing state land for the purpose of mineral exploration and mining, including aggregates. For a downloadable PDF of the fee structure, click here. For a downloadable PDF of the land-use fee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting938 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve493 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views