Tags: leasing state land use
There have been proposed changes to the fee structure for leasing state land for the purpose of mineral exploration and mining, including aggregates. For a downloadable PDF of the fee structure, click here. For a downloadable PDF of the land-use fee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company480 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger398 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views