Tags: Lee Styslinger III
Vulcan Materials shareholders on Friday rejected three proposed board changes at the company’s annual investors meeting in Birmingham, Alabama, according to the Birmingham Business Journal. The shareholders voted against declassifying Vulcan’s board, eliminating super majority voting and requiring an independent director ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has elected Lee Styslinger III, 52, as a director of the company. Styslinger is chairman and CEO of Altec Inc., a holding company for businesses that design, manufacture, and market equipment for the electric and telecommunications industries with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views