Tags: Left Fork Mining Co.
6 Kentucky coal mines forced to halt production during inspection blitz; MSHA seeks injunction against 2 mines for interference with inspectors’ duties
ARLINGTON, Va. - The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration today announced that six underground coal mines in Kentucky received numerous citations and closure orders by federal inspectors as a result of the nationwide impact inspections that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views