Tags: legal dispute
A litigation hold requires parties to preserve evidence relevant to a legal dispute. By Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators are familiar with their obligations to keep certain records as required by the Mine Act, but are often surprised to learn that they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views