Duarte city officials have said they will not continue challenging an environmental review of Vulcan Materials’ mining expansion project in near Azusa, the Pasadena Star-News reported. Duarte has spent nearly $600,000 in fighting the expansion project. Duarte’s opposition to the project has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world305 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior195 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views