Duarte city officials have said they will not continue challenging an environmental review of Vulcan Materials’ mining expansion project in near Azusa, the Pasadena Star-News reported. Duarte has spent nearly $600,000 in fighting the expansion project. Duarte’s opposition to the project has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views