Duarte city officials have said they will not continue challenging an environmental review of Vulcan Materials’ mining expansion project in near Azusa, the Pasadena Star-News reported. Duarte has spent nearly $600,000 in fighting the expansion project. Duarte’s opposition to the project has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views