Duarte city officials have said they will not continue challenging an environmental review of Vulcan Materials’ mining expansion project in near Azusa, the Pasadena Star-News reported. Duarte has spent nearly $600,000 in fighting the expansion project. Duarte’s opposition to the project has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views