Tags: Lehigh Cement Co.
Representatives from the Maryland Department of the Environment, Army Corps of Engineers and Lehigh Cement Co. joined together at a public hearing in New Windsor, Maryland, last night to answer questions regarding proposed permits for Lehigh, the Carroll County Times ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets516 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either265 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year140 Views