Tags: Leslie C. Henderson president and CEO of the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)
The recent outbreaks of deadly tornadoes across Southern and Midwest states are a reminder of the potential for natural disasters to cause property damage and take lives. They also serve as a reminder to take precautions that can lessen the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views