Tags: Liberty Quarry permitting process
After completing a thorough review of the project’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR), Riverside County’s (California) planning commission staff released a report today recommending approval of Liberty Quarry based on the project’s expected local and regional benefits. “The project would bring many ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views