Tags: Liberty Quarry permitting process
After completing a thorough review of the project’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR), Riverside County’s (California) planning commission staff released a report today recommending approval of Liberty Quarry based on the project’s expected local and regional benefits. “The project would bring many ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April470 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry326 Views