Tags: Liebherr 400-ton payload truck T 282 C
Despite volcanic ash and grounded flights, the mood in Munich was upbeat, and the show boasted a record number of exhibitors. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief The show must go on. It was a rallying cry throughout Munich this spring as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg312 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views