Tags: Liebherr 400-ton payload truck T 282 C
Despite volcanic ash and grounded flights, the mood in Munich was upbeat, and the show boasted a record number of exhibitors. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief The show must go on. It was a rallying cry throughout Munich this spring as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety348 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show274 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs196 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views