Tags: Liebherr-Ettlingen GmbH
On a recent press tour, I visited Liebherr's remanufacturing operation (Reman Competence Centre) in Ettlingen, Germany. For nearly a decade, the site has breathed new life into existing machinery parts. Earlier this year, it delivered its 10,000th remanufactured component. "Once a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views