Tags: Liebherr Group
For the 2014 business year, the Liebherr Group is currently anticipating an overall revenue of $10.99 billion. In the area of construction machines and mining, Liebherr expects a revenue of approximately $6.6 billion, which is a decline of around $317 million, or ...
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. His role as president became effective July 1. Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”249 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views