Tags: Liebherr Group
For the 2014 business year, the Liebherr Group is currently anticipating an overall revenue of $10.99 billion. In the area of construction machines and mining, Liebherr expects a revenue of approximately $6.6 billion, which is a decline of around $317 million, or ...
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. His role as president became effective July 1. Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views