Tags: Liebherr Group
For the 2014 business year, the Liebherr Group is currently anticipating an overall revenue of $10.99 billion. In the area of construction machines and mining, Liebherr expects a revenue of approximately $6.6 billion, which is a decline of around $317 million, or ...
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. His role as president became effective July 1. Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views