Tags: Liebherr Group
For the 2014 business year, the Liebherr Group is currently anticipating an overall revenue of $10.99 billion. In the area of construction machines and mining, Liebherr expects a revenue of approximately $6.6 billion, which is a decline of around $317 million, or ...
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. His role as president became effective July 1. Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views