Tags: Liebherr Group
For the 2014 business year, the Liebherr Group is currently anticipating an overall revenue of $10.99 billion. In the area of construction machines and mining, Liebherr expects a revenue of approximately $6.6 billion, which is a decline of around $317 million, or ...
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. His role as president became effective July 1. Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views