Tags: Liebherr R 9100 excavator
Liebherr says its new R 9100 mining excavator sets standards in the 100-ton class for productivity, reliability, and cost efficiency. The excavator’s V12 engine has an output of 565 kW (757 horsepower) and, combined with the efficient hydraulic system, provides ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views