Tags: life cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings
The Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has released two studies looking at the life-cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings. A third assessment looked at life-cycling costing for streets and highways. Both studies signify major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151012 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone387 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan318 Views