Tags: lift safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a March 27, 2014 fatality at a sand and gravel operation. The incident involved a 64-year-old foreman with 32 years of experience who was killed after he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program597 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas381 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views