Tags: lift safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a March 27, 2014 fatality at a sand and gravel operation. The incident involved a 64-year-old foreman with 32 years of experience who was killed after he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views