Tags: lift safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a March 27, 2014 fatality at a sand and gravel operation. The incident involved a 64-year-old foreman with 32 years of experience who was killed after he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs721 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views