Tags: lift safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a March 27, 2014 fatality at a sand and gravel operation. The incident involved a 64-year-old foreman with 32 years of experience who was killed after he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views