Tags: lift safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the preliminary report on a March 27, 2014 fatality at a sand and gravel operation. The incident involved a 64-year-old foreman with 32 years of experience who was killed after he was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees247 Views