Tags: lifting the cap on the Pennsylvania Oil Company Franchise Tax
While recognizing the serious situation facing Pennsylvania's transportation system because of inadequate funding, on Pittsburgh Transportation Group (PTG). the organization says it is "deeply concerned about the financial impact on our over 400 independent contractors" and on the PTG itself, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes218 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views