Tags: lifting the cap on the Pennsylvania Oil Company Franchise Tax
While recognizing the serious situation facing Pennsylvania's transportation system because of inadequate funding, on Pittsburgh Transportation Group (PTG). the organization says it is "deeply concerned about the financial impact on our over 400 independent contractors" and on the PTG itself, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views