Tags: lifting the cap on the Pennsylvania Oil Company Franchise Tax
While recognizing the serious situation facing Pennsylvania's transportation system because of inadequate funding, on Pittsburgh Transportation Group (PTG). the organization says it is "deeply concerned about the financial impact on our over 400 independent contractors" and on the PTG itself, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views