Tags: lifting the cap on the Pennsylvania Oil Company Franchise Tax
While recognizing the serious situation facing Pennsylvania's transportation system because of inadequate funding, on Pittsburgh Transportation Group (PTG). the organization says it is "deeply concerned about the financial impact on our over 400 independent contractors" and on the PTG itself, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views