Tags: lifting the cap on the Pennsylvania Oil Company Franchise Tax
While recognizing the serious situation facing Pennsylvania's transportation system because of inadequate funding, on Pittsburgh Transportation Group (PTG). the organization says it is "deeply concerned about the financial impact on our over 400 independent contractors" and on the PTG itself, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views