Tags: light truck CAFE standard
A manufacturer’s CAFE is the fleet-wide average fuel economy, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Separate CAFE calculations are made for up to three potential fleets: domestic passenger cars, imported passenger cars, and light trucks. The averaging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views