Tags: light truck CAFE standard
A manufacturer’s CAFE is the fleet-wide average fuel economy, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Separate CAFE calculations are made for up to three potential fleets: domestic passenger cars, imported passenger cars, and light trucks. The averaging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views