Tags: LightSquared plan could degrade most if not all GPS receivers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has called on Congress, Transportation Secretary LaHood, and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to stop what the organization says is a "threat" in the U.S. to Global Positioning Systems (GPS) posed by LightSquared, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person253 Views