Tags: lightweight aggregate (LWA)
Tread lightly into new markets The economic downturn gave one aggregate company more time to focus on expanding its markets. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Big River Industries began producing high-quality, expanded clay lightweight aggregate (LWA) in Erwinville, La., in 1954. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views