Tags: lightweight aggregate (LWA)
Tread lightly into new markets The economic downturn gave one aggregate company more time to focus on expanding its markets. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Big River Industries began producing high-quality, expanded clay lightweight aggregate (LWA) in Erwinville, La., in 1954. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views