Tags: lightweight aggregate (LWA)
Tread lightly into new markets The economic downturn gave one aggregate company more time to focus on expanding its markets. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Big River Industries began producing high-quality, expanded clay lightweight aggregate (LWA) in Erwinville, La., in 1954. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry344 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views