Tags: limestone operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 16, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 58-year-old truck driver who was killed after the truck he was operating went ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 56-year-old front-end loader operator who was killed when he was engulfed by material ...
Two of the more subjective standards that are commonly cited by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) concern appropriate guarding of moving machine parts and stability of highwalls at aggregate operations. In a January 2013 ruling in Allied Stone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma221 Views