Tags: limestone operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 16, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 58-year-old truck driver who was killed after the truck he was operating went ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 56-year-old front-end loader operator who was killed when he was engulfed by material ...
Two of the more subjective standards that are commonly cited by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) concern appropriate guarding of moving machine parts and stability of highwalls at aggregate operations. In a January 2013 ruling in Allied Stone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views