Tags: limestone operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 16, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 58-year-old truck driver who was killed after the truck he was operating went ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 56-year-old front-end loader operator who was killed when he was engulfed by material ...
Two of the more subjective standards that are commonly cited by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) concern appropriate guarding of moving machine parts and stability of highwalls at aggregate operations. In a January 2013 ruling in Allied Stone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views