Tags: limestone operation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 16, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 58-year-old truck driver who was killed after the truck he was operating went ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 56-year-old front-end loader operator who was killed when he was engulfed by material ...
Two of the more subjective standards that are commonly cited by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) concern appropriate guarding of moving machine parts and stability of highwalls at aggregate operations. In a January 2013 ruling in Allied Stone ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views