North American students and researchers, as well as others interested in sustainability at quarries, have the chance to earn money and improve the environment with the Quarry Life Award 2014. Now in its second round, the international competition aims to raise ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views