Tags: Linda Davisson
Charles Luck is proud to announce that their newest location, the Georgetown Studio, a metro-storefront in Washington, D.C., has received the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council. “We are honored to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry633 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter414 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections260 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction223 Views