Tags: Link Belt
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new ...
General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative. Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 290 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America181 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views