Tags: Link Belt
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new ...
General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative. Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views