Tags: Link Belt
The new Link-Belt 470 X3 Series Excavator is now available in North America in Standard and Mass Ex versions with the option of either fixed or expandable sideframes. The 470 X3 features an all new ROPS and cab interior, new ...
General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
HOLT Crane & Equipment , the Link-Belt Crane distributor for Central, North, East and parts of West Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico, has named Chuck Wehring as a new sales representative. Wehringbrings a wide range of industry experience including ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views