Tags: liquefied natural gas
Cummins announced its lineup of diesel engines will meet 2014 fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas regulations beginning in January 2013. The new engines will deliver up to a 2 percent fuel economy improvement over comparable engines being produced today and will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again315 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India155 Views