Tags: Lisa Carson
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com After three years and nine extensions, the House and Senate both pass a 27-month, $105 billion surface transportation bill. Now the clock is ...
The House and Senate on June 29 passed a new two-year $105 billion surface transportation reauthorization bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), the AASHTO Journal reports. The measure, H.R. 4348, passed the House 373-52, just before ...
Yankton, S.D. – Feb. 27, 2012 – The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has selected KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ marketing manager, Lisa Carson, to serve as the head of the Aggregates Statistics Committee for 2012. The Aggregates Statistics Committee, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views