Tags: Lisa Jackson steps down as EPA administrator
Lisa Jackson, administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) told the agency on Dec. 27 that she is leaving her position, according to a report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), No successor was immediately named, NSSGA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views