Tags: Lisa Jackson steps down as EPA administrator
Lisa Jackson, administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) told the agency on Dec. 27 that she is leaving her position, according to a report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), No successor was immediately named, NSSGA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views