Tags: Lisa Jackson steps down as EPA administrator
Lisa Jackson, administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) told the agency on Dec. 27 that she is leaving her position, according to a report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), No successor was immediately named, NSSGA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs690 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries250 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views