Lisle, Ill.-based Navistar International Corp. on March 8 reported a loss of $153 million, or $2.19 per diluted share, for the first quarter ended Jan. 31, 2012, which included a charge for pre-existing warranty expense of $112 million related to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania498 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views