Tags: LiuGong 8421V-Z-bar wheel loader
LiuGong’s new fuel-efficient 842IV Z-bar wheel loader features a Tier 4 Interim, six-cylinder, four-cycle, turbocharged, water-cooled Cummins QSB6.7-C200 diesel engine that provides 193 net peak horsepower. The automatic-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter, transfers the engine power to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views