Tags: LiuGong 8421V-Z-bar wheel loader
LiuGong’s new fuel-efficient 842IV Z-bar wheel loader features a Tier 4 Interim, six-cylinder, four-cycle, turbocharged, water-cooled Cummins QSB6.7-C200 diesel engine that provides 193 net peak horsepower. The automatic-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter, transfers the engine power to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views