Tags: LiuGong 8421V-Z-bar wheel loader
LiuGong’s new fuel-efficient 842IV Z-bar wheel loader features a Tier 4 Interim, six-cylinder, four-cycle, turbocharged, water-cooled Cummins QSB6.7-C200 diesel engine that provides 193 net peak horsepower. The automatic-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter, transfers the engine power to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability636 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure458 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views