Tags: LiuGong 8421V-Z-bar wheel loader
LiuGong’s new fuel-efficient 842IV Z-bar wheel loader features a Tier 4 Interim, six-cylinder, four-cycle, turbocharged, water-cooled Cummins QSB6.7-C200 diesel engine that provides 193 net peak horsepower. The automatic-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter, transfers the engine power to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views