Tags: LiuGong 8421V-Z-bar wheel loader
LiuGong’s new fuel-efficient 842IV Z-bar wheel loader features a Tier 4 Interim, six-cylinder, four-cycle, turbocharged, water-cooled Cummins QSB6.7-C200 diesel engine that provides 193 net peak horsepower. The automatic-shift transmission with a single-stage, three-element torque converter, transfers the engine power to ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma221 Views