Tags: Liugong 877III wheel loader
LiuGong Machinery Corp.’s new 877III wheel loader features a 10.8-liter, turbo-charged, electrical-control Cummins diesel engine that is said to deliver extra load-carrying power with its 50-percent torque rise, while keeping fuel consumption to a minimum. A hydraulically driven variable-speed fan ...
Guangxi, PR China –LiuGong Machinery Corp. will be showing its powerful, productive model 877III wheel loader at the INTERMAT show in Paris this April. LiuGong has a growing global reputation for advanced engineering, workplace toughness and reliability, and the 877III ...
Wheel loaders are the workhorses in many quarries. Here’s a selection of the available thoroughbreds. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor From loading to fuel usage, efficiency is the name of the game for these wheel loaders. Caterpillar Caterpillar’s 992K wheel loader is designed to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views