Tags: Liugong 877III wheel loader
LiuGong Machinery Corp.’s new 877III wheel loader features a 10.8-liter, turbo-charged, electrical-control Cummins diesel engine that is said to deliver extra load-carrying power with its 50-percent torque rise, while keeping fuel consumption to a minimum. A hydraulically driven variable-speed fan ...
Guangxi, PR China –LiuGong Machinery Corp. will be showing its powerful, productive model 877III wheel loader at the INTERMAT show in Paris this April. LiuGong has a growing global reputation for advanced engineering, workplace toughness and reliability, and the 877III ...
Wheel loaders are the workhorses in many quarries. Here’s a selection of the available thoroughbreds. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor From loading to fuel usage, efficiency is the name of the game for these wheel loaders. Caterpillar Caterpillar’s 992K wheel loader is designed to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views