Tags: Liugong 877III wheel loader
LiuGong Machinery Corp.’s new 877III wheel loader features a 10.8-liter, turbo-charged, electrical-control Cummins diesel engine that is said to deliver extra load-carrying power with its 50-percent torque rise, while keeping fuel consumption to a minimum. A hydraulically driven variable-speed fan ...
Guangxi, PR China –LiuGong Machinery Corp. will be showing its powerful, productive model 877III wheel loader at the INTERMAT show in Paris this April. LiuGong has a growing global reputation for advanced engineering, workplace toughness and reliability, and the 877III ...
Wheel loaders are the workhorses in many quarries. Here’s a selection of the available thoroughbreds. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor From loading to fuel usage, efficiency is the name of the game for these wheel loaders. Caterpillar Caterpillar’s 992K wheel loader is designed to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views