Tags: Liugong 877III wheel loader
LiuGong Machinery Corp.’s new 877III wheel loader features a 10.8-liter, turbo-charged, electrical-control Cummins diesel engine that is said to deliver extra load-carrying power with its 50-percent torque rise, while keeping fuel consumption to a minimum. A hydraulically driven variable-speed fan ...
Guangxi, PR China –LiuGong Machinery Corp. will be showing its powerful, productive model 877III wheel loader at the INTERMAT show in Paris this April. LiuGong has a growing global reputation for advanced engineering, workplace toughness and reliability, and the 877III ...
Wheel loaders are the workhorses in many quarries. Here’s a selection of the available thoroughbreds. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor From loading to fuel usage, efficiency is the name of the game for these wheel loaders. Caterpillar Caterpillar’s 992K wheel loader is designed to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations247 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show238 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg150 Views