Tags: loadout techniques
P is for Pit A gravel pit that was a source of happy childhood memories showcases the evolution of mining technology. By Bill Langer pit, gravel noun – an open excavation from which gravel is, or has been, obtained. ‘the gravel pit whence the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views