Officials from Associated General Contractors of America have plans to call and make office visits to certain GOP members during the Fourth of July recess to urge Congress to increase the visa limit, according to our sister site Equipment World. This ...
Red Wing Mayor Dennis Egan, a professional lobbyist, registered in St. Paul to lobby for a newly formed sand council, made up of aggregate, trucking, and petroleum companies with interests in frac sand, the Star Tribune reports. Not everyone in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year469 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries329 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection104 Views