Officials from Associated General Contractors of America have plans to call and make office visits to certain GOP members during the Fourth of July recess to urge Congress to increase the visa limit, according to our sister site Equipment World. This ...
Red Wing Mayor Dennis Egan, a professional lobbyist, registered in St. Paul to lobby for a newly formed sand council, made up of aggregate, trucking, and petroleum companies with interests in frac sand, the Star Tribune reports. Not everyone in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views