Tags: lock out-tag out procedure
Lock Out- Tag Out Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). 1) Lock out the energy source. 2) Tag out the disconnecting device. 3) Try out and test ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views