Tags: lock out
Throughout the last several years, it has been increasingly common for aggregate workers to wear multiple hats. With fewer mine employees, some operations have opted for fewer specialists and more generalists. And while it's a great idea to have employees ...
Lock Out- Tag Out Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). 1) Lock out the energy source. 2) Tag out the disconnecting device. 3) Try out and test ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views