Tags: lockout tagout
Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Lock out the energy source. Tag out the disconnecting device. Try out and test to ensure that power is off. Failure ...
Wesley J. Sherwood Jr., crusher feed controller, age 22, was killed on Dec.15, 2011, when he fell into an operating jaw crusher, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Sherwood was last seen standing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views