Tags: lockout tagout
Three simple steps could protect workers when it comes to dealing with electrical equipment, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Lock out the energy source. Tag out the disconnecting device. Try out and test to ensure that power is off. Failure ...
Wesley J. Sherwood Jr., crusher feed controller, age 22, was killed on Dec.15, 2011, when he fell into an operating jaw crusher, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Sherwood was last seen standing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers393 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views