Tags: Lockport Planning Board
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama APAC Mid-South, Inc. is considering shutting down its operation on Highway 169 in Opelika after experiencing continued problems with ...
The Planning Board in Lockport, New York has recommended the Common Council approve a one-year special use permit that would allow Lafarge North America to expand its Redlands Quarry, the Lockport Union-Sun & Journal reports. Lafarge wants to mine 9.1 acres ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views