Tags: Lockport Town Board
A lawsuit intended to block Lafarge from expanding its stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has been dropped. Attorneys representing the group “Enough is Enough” and the town of Lockport signed an agreement to end a lawsuit that challenged the legality ...
A group of residents living near Lafarge North America’s stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has filed suit against the Lockport Town Board and is seeking to overturn the board’s decision to allow Lafarge to expand its mining operation, Buffalo ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views