Tags: Lockport Town Board
A lawsuit intended to block Lafarge from expanding its stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has been dropped. Attorneys representing the group “Enough is Enough” and the town of Lockport signed an agreement to end a lawsuit that challenged the legality ...
A group of residents living near Lafarge North America’s stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has filed suit against the Lockport Town Board and is seeking to overturn the board’s decision to allow Lafarge to expand its mining operation, Buffalo ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views