Tags: Lockport Town Board
A lawsuit intended to block Lafarge from expanding its stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has been dropped. Attorneys representing the group “Enough is Enough” and the town of Lockport signed an agreement to end a lawsuit that challenged the legality ...
A group of residents living near Lafarge North America’s stone quarry in Lockport, New York, has filed suit against the Lockport Town Board and is seeking to overturn the board’s decision to allow Lafarge to expand its mining operation, Buffalo ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views